Wednesday 24 March 2010

Preparing for the TAKS test(The Big Ugly)

Honestly,I didn't want to come back to school today. Reason #1:I wanted to sleep until whenever i wake up. Reason #2:I wanted to relax and play video games. I really think i am prepared for the TAKS test but i am nervous because if miss one question my mom will kill me and i will be forced to go to tutoring all summer. But on the bright side if i pass i will get fifty to one hundred dollars in my college fund and i will get a new... ... cell phone!!!!!. I am really happy that i might get a new cell phone but if i don't pass no cell phone for me. All the TAKS test means is a test (a very important test)to show how much you ave progressed ever since they started tracking you and we have to show them that Smitties K.I.D.S can have 90% and above commended(we can accomplish that goal we just have to work smarter not harder, applause). My confidence level out of 10 is about 7. After i graduate i will probably turn the TAKS test into a benchmark or a milestone.Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment